The Greatest Mac & Cheese Recipe On Earth
- 1 lb Elbow pasta
- 1 tablespoon Kosher salt
- 16 oz Evaporated Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1/2 lb Extra Sharp cheddar Cheese grated
- 1/2 lb American Cheese cubed
- 1/2 lb Gruyere Cheese grated
- 1/2 lb Cheddar Jack Cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 stick Unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
Fill a large pot with water and add 1 tablespoon of salt. Bring water to boil and add macaroni. Cook macaroni to al dente (8min) while stirring often so it doesn’t stick.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk together evaporated milk, eggs, hot sauce, and mustard until well blended. Toss the cheeses in another large bowl with cornstarch until thoroughly combined.
When pasta is cooked, drain it and return it to the pot. Place over low heat, add the butter, cheese and egg mixture. Stir until the cheese is melted and mixture is hot and creamy. Season to taste with salt, pepper and hot sauce.
Download Recipe PDF
Don't have time to cook? Order your very own Mac Attack box now and we'll cook it and ship right to you doorway!