As you're anxiously awaiting to receive your August BurgaBox, you may still be dreaming about the EPIC, asian burger feast induced coma from the July Box (see proof above).
Side note: if you're not apart of the BurgaBox of the Month Club and want to learn more, start here first!
You also may be thinking "How did a veggie slaw possibly taste SO DAMN GOOD on a burger?!".
Our answer: "The only way veggies can ever taste good...tossed in a delicious dressing!" We don't always give away the tricks to our trade but we just couldn't keep this one to ourselves. Follow THIS recipe to make any and every vegetable taste like heaven (and be sure to stack them on MEAT).
- 1/2 lb of Carrots Coarsely Chopped
- 1/4 Cup of Peeled Ginger
- 1/4 of Shallots
- 1 TBS of Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup of Rice Vinegar
- 1 TBS of Seseme Oil
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- 1 TBS of Sambal
- Peel carrots, ginger and shallots followed by rough chopping.
- Add in blender with soy, rice vinegar, sambal and water.
- Blend all ingredients until purified.
- Strain through fine mesh strainer.
- Clean Blender, dry and add strained product back in to the blender
- Slowly add vegetable oil, sesame oil and emulsify. Add water if needed.
- Finish with salt to taste
Now, lather those veggies up!
And don't miss another original recipe from the BurgaBox of the Month Club! Join now!!