It's almost Wednesday, so #winenot brew up some of the good stuff and invite a few friends over.
It's easy to make, and even easier to drink...so be responsible kids.
Here are the ingredients
- 2-1.5 liters of Cabernet Sauvignon
- 1 Gallon of Apple Cider
- 4 Honey Crisp Apples
- 3 cups of Dried Figs (cut in half)
- 3 cups of Dried Cranberries
- 12 cinnamon sticks
- 3 Teaspoons of whole cloves
- 3.5 Teaspoons of Nutmeg
- *Champagne (see directions below)
- Mix all ingredients except for the champagne and let this beautiful concoction sit for a minimum of 24 hours.
- If you're feeling fancy, put a cinnamon & sugar rim on the wine glass.
- Strain the sangria before serving. Fill wine glass with ice. Pour Sangria 3/4 full and top it off with champagne.