The Green Monstah retired from our store, but that doesn't mean you can't have it!
Follow our easy to follow recipe and take a bite into this refreshing, summertime MONSTAH of a burger.
You'll Need these Ingredients:
- Spice rub
- 2 eight-ounce beef patties
- 2 hamburger buns
- 2 ounces of cheddar jack cheese
- 2 ounces of guacamole (guacamole, onions, tomatoes, limes, jalapeño, cilantro, salt, pepper,)
- 2 ounces of pico de Gallo (tomatoes,
1. Season burgers: Season both sides of beef patty with BBC spice rub.
2. Cook the burgers: Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add the patty to the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes per side, until cooked to desired doneness.
3. Prepare Guacamole:
4. Prepare Pico de Gallo: Toss diced tomatoes, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and garlic together. Add the juice of a half a lime and add salt and pepper to taste
5.. Add cheddar jack and cook until melted. Tip: add a few drops of water andcover to help the cheese melt.
6. Butter and grill buns: Spread butter on both sides of the burger buns and grill on same pan that burgers were cooked in until golden brown.
Assemble burger: Place burger patty with melted cheese on bottom bun. Spoon guacamole on top of burger. Finish by topping pico de gallo over guac. Cover with top bun and enjoy!