If you've been breathing lately, you know that frosé is all the rage right now. Burgers and beer have always had a healthy marriage, but burgers and frozen rosé? That's a summer fling we're hot for.
As August begins to dwindle, we're holding on to these 2017 summertime trends as long as possible (can we just drink frosé forever??). Before your favorite drink is just a thing of the past, prepare a proper goodbye by sending it off with it's perfect match made in burger heaven: The Vermonster.
She's feminine and stylish, with a fragrant perfume of fresh strawberries and lavender. This dry rosé is crisp, delicate, and elegantly fruity with just a kiss of spice on the finish. Take a bite, for a sip and enjoy the Sofia's enhancement of the salty, and sweet flavors of The Vermonster. This fling just got serious.
- 2 cups rosé (a good bottle that is flavorful and fruit forward. We went with Francis Ford Coppola's Sofia Rosé).
- 1 cup organic lemonade
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups ice
- Fresh mint, for garnish (a bundle will do)
- *Can add more sweetness with honey or agave if you like
- Combine rosé, organic lemonade, lemon juice, in a blender
- Then add ice and blend until it looks slushie, this should take around 15 seconds
- Taste! If you would like it a little sweeter you can always add some honey or agave.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a few fresh mint leaves (Don't forget to slap it!)