Unicorns are everywhere. This mythical creature has made its way to into every trendy restaurant in forms of hot drinks, baked goods and just about anything else that'll attract major Instagram likes.
Like our #burgerporn, we'd figured we change the unicorn game by creating an OVER-THE-TOP frappe loaded with all the magically delicious treats on top! Because that's just what we do.
Follow these steps to make an Instagram worthy dessert for post BurgaBox FEAST!
- 8 oz. Vanilla Ice Cream
- 6 oz. Whole Milk
- Vanilla Frosting
- Whipped Cream
- Pastel Flower Sprinkles
- Lucky Charms
- 4- Pack of Neon Food Coloring
- Cotton Candy Lollipop
- Mix 2 drops of purple food coloring into 1/2 cup of vanilla frosting. Mix until icing is fully purple.
- Coat top one inch of a pint glass with the purple frosting. Don't be afraid to lay it on thick. Toss some pastel sprinkles on a plate, then roll frosted glass onto sprinkles to coat rim. Repeat if necessary. The more, the better!
- In a blender, whip ice cream, milk, and two drops of pink food coloring. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour blended contents in a clear pint glass.
- Add whipped cream and desired candies for decoration
- Finish off with a cotton candy lollipop and any extra edible decor on top or on the side of the frappe.