1. It's run by 3 overweight burger loving dudes from BostonWhile industry leading Blue Apron is run by a bunch of Ivy League hedge funders with $190M in venture capital, BurgaBox was launched by these 3 fat guys who really have a passion for ridiculous burgers. They allegedly funded the high flying startup with $650 and tons of bacon grease.
2. The Mac AttackWho puts Mac n Cheese on a burger? The Boston Burger Company does. BurgaBox was founded by "BBC" and this is the burger that had Guy Fieri seeing the white lights of burger heaven. If you think putting mac n cheese on a burger, wait until you see what else BurgaBox has in store for you.
3. We're tired of these measly ass meal kitsWho gets excited about a measly dish of kale, quinoa, and other healthy food shipped to their door. It's cool, but so is riding a scooter. Now you can have over the top burgers, ridiculous mac n cheese, and crazy wedge fries shipped right to your door. Finally, a company that gets us!
4. It's #BurgerPorn, in a boxIf you're anything like me, you get caught up in the crazy delicious world of Instagram. You see these burgers from all over the world and wish there was a spot like that in your neighborhood. But there's not. Now, you can get the world's best burgers shipped to your door. Amazing.
5. The BurgaBox™Each month their subscribers get 2 over the top burgers, 1 ridiculous 32oz tray of mac n cheese, 1 crazy 16oz tray of wedge fries, 2 sides of slaw, and 2 sides of famous Boston beans, . The best part is each month is a totally new box that has never been seen before. This is for the ultimate burga lovah!
So how much does it cost?
Not as much as you may think. The BurgaBox of the month club, which ships that ridiculous meal seen above is only $99 ... actually, it is on sale right now for only $59.
Want a $30 coupon? That means all of this for only $29! Yes, that is not a type. We'll send you a coupon...